Are You An Advisor? Join Us!
We are looking for Financial Advisors looking to break away from the commission-driven culture of other broker-dealer firms. We hope to join with individuals hoping to help us create a progressive and meaningful organization. Our ideal candidate is a proven individual seeking to establish a productive career while helping us shape the future of our fast-growing boutique firm headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Bull Oak Capital was founded in 2014 by a senior advisor who believed an evidence-based investment portfolio and high-quality service would better serve his clients. We are an independent fiduciary that seeks to partner with an individual that possesses the expertise and drive to build customized financial plans for his/her clients.
We are a top-rated financial advisory firm in the San Diego region and we were recently recognized as one of the fastest growing RIAs in the nation. We are seeking driven individuals that seeks to be part of a unique team culture and a fast-growing firm.
Life At Bull Oak Capital
As a Financial Advisor at Bull Oak Capital, you will be provided with:
- The opportunity to act as a true wealth partner for your clients by creating custom financial solutions. We act as a true fiduciary to our clients as we are not affiliated with any broker/dealer firms
- The best technology available to both you and your clients, including CRM, financial planning, client portal, and performance aggregation
- All overhead expenses covered and maintained by the firm
- The opportunity to create your own unique brand. If you seek guidance, we can help
- A competitive payout structure and the opportunity for a path to partnership
- A profit-sharing 401(k) retirement plan
- Health insurance benefits
- An investment strategy backed by academic research and time-tested methodologies
- Work in an A+ class modern office environment with plenty of resources to grow your book of business
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- CFP Designation
- At least 3 years of wealth management experience in a client-facing role
- A track record of developing business successfully, especially within the wealth management industry
- A clean compliance record
- Highly motivated, a team player, and the desire to work in a self-starting work environment
Why work at Bull Oak Capital?
- Recognized as one of the fastest-growing and innovative RIAs in the nation
- Top-rated financial advisory firm in the San Diego region
- We are a fee-only firm that does not sell products or receive commissions. We offer comprehensive financial plans and portfolio management services for our clients
- The firm’s investment philosophy is rooted in academia and time-tested strategies
- A fast-paced, fun, entrepreneurial environment
- A chance to truly love your career again. No more production goals or AUM requirements. Focus instead on providing sound advice to your clients!
How To Apply
To successfully apply, we ask that you complete the following requirements: 1. fill-out the contact form and 2. upload your resume and cover letter.